Rossö Double Cutter Plow
The Rossö double cutter plow is a diagonal plow fitted with spring-loaded steel blades at a 15° positive cutting angle.
It is equipped with double cutters for efficient plowing, especially when working with slushy snow and wet roads. For quieter operation, the steel blades are independently suspended in four polyurethane plastic elements in each cutting section. This provides optimal adaptation to the road surface, including any ruts. The low noise level is agreeable for both the driver and the immediate surroundings. The rear slush cutter consists of five hydraulically operated lifting beams each fitted with two pivoted rubber blades. The blades are independently suspended.
The Rossö double cutter plow has a rigid mouldboard (standard), but is also available with hydraulically adjustable ribs.
|Cutting width (mm):||3 200||3 700||4 000|
|Minimum operating width (mm):||2 550||2 950||3 150|
|Height, right (mm):||1 200–1 600||1 200–1 600||1 200-1 600|
|Height, left (mm):||995–1 395||995–1 395||995-1 395|
|Rotation (°):||± 37||± 37||± 37|
|Wear bars (pcs):||4||4||5|
|Total weight (kg):||1 220||1 400||1 450|
- Parallelogram for VV-85/95 with hydraulic lift and right and left rotation
- 4 hydraulic hoses, Tema 7511 (for alternative hydraulics, refer to accessories)
- Anti-shock valves on swing cylinders
- Position light (LED) and 3-pin electrical plug
- Wheel set-up
- Hydraulically adjustable ribs
- Valve kit 1DF (eliminates two sockets on vehicle)
- Valve kit 2DF (eliminates four sockets on the vehicle)